Monday, February 18, 2013

New Layout, Similar Outlook

So things are looking different now. On the blog I mean, not in life. No, things look pretty much the same in life. Always waiting, subtle changes here and there. 

Yes but the blog is looking much funner now. Loving the red! A lot less brown. 

You'll be surprised to know that there will be no whining today. No, no feels here. Simply because I am not feeling anything. I suppose no feels are better than crippling feels. All the feels. 

I need a job. I need a job so I can pay for the CNA class so I can become a CNA and live out the rest of my life and save up so I can travel and run away to England or Ireland or South Korea (haven't decided yet). I would ask for prayer for that but God and I are quite estranged at the moment... don't know how to fix that. Trying not to worry about it. 

Some of my friends are going through tough times, family members dying, hardships of life, new children arriving, bills to pay. Pray for that, cause I don't know how to help them. 

Recently crocheted at large bag, three owl hats, and I'm working on a blanket. The blanket is for a house that I want to move into, my family has applied for it and we are waiting to hear back. We really need this house...Need a job...not much you can do with a graphic design associates degree in a small town. 

Things will be okay. I think...and if they aren't I guess it won't matter then. 

I don't like being estranged.

Song: Moments by Emerson Drive
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzriEXPJ1-k

1 helpful comments:

Anonymous said...

This world is not our home.

You are valued.

Your purpose is to pause...and trust God.

Because you think you need a job, but God says just take a break and trust HIM.

And be ready to spend time with the people who have four meaningless jobs and cantnkeepmup with life...and are dying inside by the harsh reality that no matter what, no matter hard hard one works...it isn't enough if it isn't.

You get to pause so nights like yesterday could happen.

You get to pause because I needed you and you were there.

Youngetntompause because this world is too hard and if you were busy there really wouldn't be someone to replace you...