Thursday, June 13, 2013

Not so absent

Sooo, I haven't been posting in a while. Doesn't mean I haven't been blogging, just haven't been posting. I would like to have more happy post and less post that I write when its cloudy outside or I've just had a bad day. Yay happy thoughts!! Gotta stop on those ANTS(automatic negative thoughts)! Right, so I have some good news and some whatever news and then some funny pictures mixed in along with that. 

Good news! I have an interview tomorrow. Well, I had an interview on Tuesday but that was only over the phone and I didn't really expect to hear back so soon but I am going to have another interview tomorrow so I am very excited! Its just a kitchen job and I wouldn't, hopefully, be there too long. The hospital allows people who are already working there to take CNA training through them so I'm hoping that I can do that soon and become a CNA which is basically a babysitter for old people. Not saying that this is my plan for life but I don't mind the idea of it being my plan for quite some time. It would surely fund my crafty needs. 

Desi with a job, that is something to celebrate...WITH A GIF!! I've fallen in love with gifs...

So very much what I feel about the aspect of me getting a job. Jus watching it makes me happy lol. 

Right! On to whatever news! We have a new diet coming in the house soon. This, and the interview, are things that we defiantly need prayer for cause we are bad at sticking to things in this house! It will be a mostly fresh foods diet with lots of veggies and fruits and no more processed yummies. Oh how I will miss the processed yum yums. It'll be for the best though, we need to change the way we eat. So this will be good. 

Also! My birthingday is coming up in seven days!! 
I look forward to cake and ice cream and orange chicken! These are the happy things that happen in summer. Man I love these gifs! I should just look at gifs when ever I want to be happy! 
Speaking of being happy, I downloaded the Ellen G White app for my phone and I was very sad to find out that it will not read to me! Gotta read all that...myself...Its nothing like my bible app that tells me wonderful stories. 


I think I've rambled on enough, very hopeful for this job interview and I plan on posting more happy things soon. Maybe soon I will have enough money to visit my friends in far off places! Cause I miss them all very much and I wish to do the following things to them on sight!





In that order!
Song: Midnight City by M83
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX3k_QDnzHE

0 helpful comments: