Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Should is an ouch word

You should take better care of your hair.
You should manage your time better.
Don't you think you should clean up?
Shouldn't you think about going back to school?
You should spend more time reading the bible.

You don't freaking say. 
I really don't like it when people come at me telling me what they think I should be doing. Especially when I don't even ask. Honestly, if I wanted your advice I'd ask. I'm no stranger to asking for help. 

Really people...do you think that I just don't think I these things? That I'm purposely letting things go to crap without a second though? I'm not asleep in here. I'm just a little preoccupied from time to time. 

I try not to stress or talk about things I can't really handle. It makes me seem really whiny and I'm trying to get away from that. And maybe my priorities are different than yours. Maybe my emotions are just a bit bare at the moment and peoples opinions are really cutting deeper than they should. 

I should probably get tougher skin and not care about what people say. Even though they are people that I care about and their opinion matters to me. Whatever. I'm just not gonna worry about this too much right now. 

Maybe I'm just lonely....see...I told you guys two post back. That valley. It's here. 



Song: I gave you all by Mumford and sons 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyU5OAAOOBE

0 helpful comments: