Saturday, January 19, 2013

3 am

Sleep is avoiding me. Its my fault really, I haven't been very open to the idea of allowing sleep into my life tonight. I feel old and tired but not welcoming of sleep and the knowledge that I am only twenty four (will turn twenty five in June), Still feel sixty. Luckily my friend is living with us currently and she is keeping me company with her own bout of insomnia. Everybody is going through something, its always something. If it wasn't something it would be something else. Always something. 

Feeling better today. I am quite impressionable when it comes to music, even knowing that my taste in music is still quite melancholy(emotional, as my sister calls it). Today I forced myself ot listen to a Pandora mix station formed around Party Rock Anthem(by LMFAO), Gangnam style(by Psy), and Yeah!(by usher). Made for a heady concoction of mindless club dance music that I had no interest in but got hyped up by all the same. Guess that's all I need to get my graphic design projects done and to dance my way relatively out of a funk. Still a bit funkish(not a word, don't care) but I am feeling quite a bit better. 

Although...the thought of a brain aneurism sounded awesome a bit ago. 

Song: Comes and Goes (in waves) by Greg Laswell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEFxfVyz4Uc
 


0 helpful comments: