Tuesday, January 1, 2013

What is that sound

The new year begins and another page is turned in the life of a whiny girl (Whiny woman...Lady fails a lot. Sufficiently unlucky Desi, I think I like that one). I've lived to see 2013, an odd number if I must say so myself. But maybe that is exactly what I need, a odd number for an odd girl. Maybe this could be the year of Desi. I won't say that I have a new years resolution but I do have one prayer... I'm going to keep it to myself though...

Why, you might ask, am I keeping it to myself? Because I want it to happen. Every time I tell people about a plan or hope or dream of mine it never happens. On my best day my wish will come true in a way completely opposite of how I believed it might come to pass. I have always wanted to be the kind of person that could plan for things and then promptly have them turn out like they should. Used to have a five year plan that ended me up in japan by the time I was 24. That didn't exactly work out as I had wanted. 

So I will keep my plan and wishes inside. I will dream in silence but I will act. Oh how I will act towards my goal and seek it out with a stronger vigor than ever before! I want this, I will always want this. I will have this, I will cherish this, I will protect this, I will live this, I will hope in this.



But in my heart, I know one thing...Hope...deals the hardest blows. 
But I cannot help myself but to hope...

Song: What Sound by Lamb
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo8mhJXOHpo

0 helpful comments: