Monday, July 9, 2012

No more Mrs. Chubby Nice Chicka!

I have started something that might be the start of something!!

Yesh, that made....tons of sense. Anyhoo! Since about...my birthday or so I have been trying this thing where I have lowered my portions of food to more or less the recommended amount, I've been encouraging myself to workout more, and I have been trying to drink more water. I have noticed no change in my outward appearance but I am going to keep going!
My workouts include riding my bike to places I need to go to rather than getting a ride if the distance is reasonable, doing zumba in the privacy of my room with my zumba jingle skirt/sash, and taking a walk or two when I can. I like my walks, especially with friends and my sister. I hope to make this a regular thing even if it doesn't result in my losing too much weight. 
 More or less I would rather just be healthy. Its on my list of things to do in order to be happy. That list includes random things like being more honest with church members, no more sweets, stop cussing, spend less time on the computer(check), no more tv/computer shoes after 12 am, stop complaining all the time, smile, accept invitations to go to the gym and or hikes, pray more, start reading the bible again, download more gospel/praise music, Love God/yourself more, eat less meat, buy more lady like clothes, set aside a savings, get drivers license, rely less on others, keep bed room clean, etc.
I need things to change and I hope this can be a good start. Its hard to keep on track when you have family visiting but I think that I have done a good job so far. Pray for me my seldom readers, I want SOMETHING in my life to last. This would be nice. 

Song: Two Shades of Hope by Foy Vance
http://youtu.be/_VrTjLeB1F8


0 helpful comments: