Friday, August 14, 2015

World's Longest Panini

Just as I can't prove that these are pterodactyls I'm seeing flying around town, I also can't prove that I ingested the world's longest panini today. Maybe I'm just really American and didn't know that a panini can be a foot long. Twas a delicious panini though.

I walked down to the tiny shopping area again and went into some stores I hadn't the last time. Found this adorable little coffee place and I was called 'Love' more times than I ever had been in my entire life. Felt much more confident this time with the purchasing and being handed coins instead of paper bills. Had some interesting lemon drink from Italy. The lady at the store made an amazing face while explaining to me how this lemony goodness would taste.

This building be so close to where my host of wonders live, I'm sure I'll stop here a few more times. Must have more ridiculously long panini goodness. 

More awesome things learned about England! Cars actually stop when you approach a crossing lane. Like...they just stop and stare at you like you should just expect the ability to cross to be available to you. Its awesome. 

No wardrobe malfunctions today which is great. I was brave enough to take a picture of someone's roses. I was afraid some old lady would come out with a cane and beat me if she caught me canoodling with her beautiful roses. 


Mama, I found the hair salon for me. Be super proud of me.  

Church tomorrow. Time to figure out what to wear and await the return of my dear Burnetts. Gonna squeeze those little princess. 

Also got the bus route times. Shall be interesting to follow up with that on Monday(they don't go out on sunday and I shall be busy on Sabbath).

1 helpful comments:

Valaria Bullock said...

I'm so proud that your curiosity about your surroundings has given you the courage to explore the town and beyond (and she was never heard from, again).

Do you like the way they did your hair, luv? How was the church service? Could you understand what they were saying? How was their reception to you? Wait a minute! How did you get to church? I hope you're taking more pictures...a rose is not enough.