Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Been Busy II


So, day two trip to London. Again, not near the sight seeing places but it is still in London. Last time was West London, this time was Northwest London where Jonathan's brother resides. We were celebrating Jonathan's sister's birthday. This was a special situation where I was able to meet all of Jonathan and Jodi's England family. 

Over supper, cake, and fizzy drink we laughed and talked about many things. Its surprising how many people remember my sister from Jodi and Jonathan's wedding and they all think that I'm her. So it turns out that this beautiful vision of a lady who is married to Jonathan's brother does hair. She, after my gentle prodding, happily agreed to do my hair that very night and then do a total make up make over. Twas quite the experience. 
 
I loved seeing the family all together. Their dynamic was so familiar to how I react with my own family. I also love seeing a group of guys communicating together and I got to see that in a wonderful way. I feel so honored to have met Jonathan's father. He looks so different than what I had expected. Such a jolly soul with a bright smile and yet a commanding presence. 

As someone who has constantly been mistaken as Jonathan's sister, it was nice to see both his sisters in one place. They are so different in so many ways and alike in so many other ways, very much like my own brother in comparison to my sister and I. Their other brother reminded me so much of my dear sister. Quick and ready to laugh, sarcastic and light hearted. It was only in that moment, being surrounded by Jodi and Jonathan's family, that I became a little homesick.  


Then I found a cat friend that I named Sir Tuffington. Still trying to find out how to take him home with me. 

Also...I committed an abomination...and I liked it. Beloved, I have put peanut butter and nutella on bread. I ate it. I saw that it was good. I am ashamed.

3 helpful comments:

Valaria Bullock said...

Oi!

Valaria Bullock said...

I'm glad to see you enjoying your trip so much. You'll certainly have much to share when you return home.

Valaria Bullock said...

Sweetie, I miss you sooooo much that I've been re-reading your posts over...even the older ones! ...so sad!

Tell Jonathan's sister-in-law that she did a fantastic job. What I'm really liking are those beautiful cheeks! You have the beautifulist ones beside Asia...in fact, now that I look at hers, you two are exactly alike...cool!

Will you remember to bring me some of the lotion you discovered or at least find out if I can order it online...

Have more fun! Mummy...