Thursday, September 17, 2015

The Great Britain Depression; Ralph and Lauren

So. I've been busy. Again. This is Ralph. I really don't like Ralph. Ralph is a Nightingale, I think, maybe. Ralph is really persistent about getting food from you even if you're still eating it.

This is Lauren. I don't like Lauren either. Lauren has one good leg and is very terrifying when he starts flying with his gang of pigeon friends. The pigeons in this country have no fear. Nor do they actually fly away when you're walking by them. Only when you are sitting do they decide to fly all around you. And for those of us, me, who have irrational fears of flying creatures who fly close to your face; this can be a terrifying and uncomfortable thing. Which leads me to screaming and hiding behind my slightly amused and confused friends. 

On another note, why don't the imbalanced enzymes in my brain know that I'm on vacation? I obviously got on a plane and left all my troubles behind physically. Why do they not balance out cause its vacation time?! Its frustrating, not being able to leave my mental illnesses behind and just wholeheartedly enjoy my trip. Not that I'm unhappy to be here. I'm so excited to be in this country. I love being here with my friends and when I'm up and about I'm laughing and smiling. 

Then come the days where I lay in bed till 1:30 pm and I feel horrible about it. I hate putting my friends through this. They shouldn't have to deal with my emotional swings. They shouldn't have to be put in that position. I can't stand that there are days when I just want to sit and watch tv(on my laptop) all day and not move. Makes me feel like I'm wasting this wonderful trip but nothing in my body wants to move at all. I feel guilty and emotional so often and I keep forgetting to take my meds. In the front of my mind I keep thinking "anybody else could do this trip better than you". I don't know. Just another down day. 

Feels like I'm letting everybody down. It sucks. 


1 helpful comments:

Valaria Bullock said...

Girl, it's cloudy 90% of the time in England! Well, maybe 85%... Who wouldn't be down?

I forget to take my meds for DAYS! One of them, my heart medicine.

Praying that you feel much better and are able to get the breakthrough you need and are comforted...

Love you, Punkin!