Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I HEARD THEM!!

You know how you always see on TV, when someone is about to do something bad and they have a little devil and a little angel on their shoulders telling him what to do? I heard mine today!!!

I had gotten up like I normally do, went down stairs and to my surprise my mom was up so I kinda felt like I didn't wanna do my morning workout with her in the room. So I went in the kitchen and got my grapefruit all ready for me to eat it. Then I sat down and my mom was shutting down the Sims and was leaving the room. So I sat there and cut a little piece of my grapefruit open and was about to put it in my mouth when I heard this little conversation in my head.

Angel : You should just put that down and do your work out like you said you were going to
Devil : No, your whole day is thrown off cause your mom wasn't sleeping, just eat and watch Ben 10
Angel: You can just as easily put down the food and just do your work out, its only fifteen minutes
Devil : You already have the grapefruit slice on the spoon, just eat it. It will taste weird if you just let it sit.
Angel : Mean what you say and say what you mean.
Devil : Just eat it!

So I put the grapefruit down in front of the computer and I worked out. Which was a big deal to me cause I felt a lot of turmoil while I was sitting with the grapefruit slice on my spoon, inches from being eaten. I'm glad I worked out though. I feel much better. ^_^


Song : ScatCat by Yoko Kanno


2 helpful comments:

madamraspberry said...

Oh yeah, oh yeah...doin a victory dance....dance, dance, dance...watch me moooove.

Deshiro said...

LOL! yay for victory! :dances: now do the mashpotato! Now do the twist! Now do the sprinkler! Now drop it like its hot!