Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm Changing!! AAAHHH!!!

People say that when you mature your likes and dislikes change. I hate hate hate to admit it but its sadly true. Very sad indeed... Not that I liked all of the stuff that I used to like sooo much, but they were a big part of my life for a very long time and its just weird to see them gone at the drop of a hat. Its kinda sad actually.

And I'm starting to notice more changes, rearing their ugly head into my TV shows! Like, lately I have been trying to be a nicer person. I was raised sarcastically and so I react to most things in that nature. Sometimes it comes off mean so I have been trying to fix that. I notice recently that watching certain shows makes me react in mean ways. Like when I watch American Idol, America's next top model, McDonald's commercials, etc. I really feel like I take two steps back when I watch these shows and I act in a mean spirited way towards people that I don't even know. What really sucks is that I enjoy watching those shows....and commercials...

Hopefully God will show me what to do about this soon cause I have been struggling with getting away from certain things like movies in the Harry Potter area and X-men, Spider man, Hulk, Iron Man, and other movies that seem to be more like distractions rather than things to make you think or go to praise God. And I don't wanna become like one of those people that shuns everyone that isn't kneeling down and praising God every five minutes...like someone I know... But man is it hard to just sever all ties with things that you grew up with...oh boy...


Song : I'm So Sick by Flyleaf


0 helpful comments: