Sunday, April 12, 2009

Well Hello Hello

I'm back! After my wonderfully long week fast from my Internet obsession I am back! And woot did a lot happen when you don't spend your days at the computer. Man, do some people know how to spend a day outside of the house! I never knew that people got together so often! And to praise God! Its a beautiful thing.

The fast from the Internet was a success I think. I did it so that I could have some time to just think. Cause when I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is turn on the computer and get some breakfast so I can sit at the computer and check my vitals. It wasn't healthy. But you know, yesterday when it ended and I went to snootysims.com to see some updates about the Sims3, I really didn't care that there were five new movies. I just said that I would watch them later when I felt like it. It was strange, not caring about something that I would usually run down the stairs every morning to see.
At least I had some time to think and I haven't made many decisions but I have discovered a few new questions. -sigh- Making choices is hard! But on a good note! I have, I think, gotten a closer relationship with God. Even though I didn't crack open the bible once the whole week, I did spend a lot of time talking with God, discussing different things, people, and events that have happened and that I want to happen. I prayed sooooooooo much for a job! I need a job! Pray for me that I get a job! Not only for Japanese lessons but to pay the rent too! That's right I said Japanese lessons! I FOUND A TEACHER!!!! WHOOOT! He is so nice and I really think that he is my ticket to learning Japanese! Unless God says other wise...then I'm screwed...but in Psalm 37 : 4 it says "Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart." TEE HEE!! I know a verse! But yeah, I think about that and I remember that God doesn't give me these desires and then leaves them to just fade away. So....yay! ^_^


Song : Everything's Alright from Jesus Christ Superstar

2 helpful comments:

madamraspberry said...

I love watching you grow closer to God. Thanks for being my friend.

Deshiro said...

NO! Thank YOU for being MY friend! I still would have been twittering my thumbs wondering if I was ready to get closer to God if I hadn't met you.