Sunday, May 10, 2009

Gotta Push On

Today I went out with my sister and our friend Jodi and we went around shopping and what not. We laughed, we sang, we got tired and went home. Somewhere towards the end we went out for food. My sister and Jodi had a healthy sub burrito like thingy, I had arbys.... for the rest of the ride home I was thinking about how much of a bad idea that was.

I knew that I shouldn't have had eaten it and I knew that it would be bad for me but I still ate it. I bit into that mozzarella stick and had the grease splat on my face and I was grossed out and still I ate it. I'm very sad about this because earlier today while getting a gift for my mom with my sister I had eaten some subway and I felt good. Then all I wanted the rest of the day was a cookie, instead I ate arbys... I still haven't had my cookie... I still want my cookie but all I shall have the rest of this night is water.

This whole past month I have done really well with my weight and what I eat and then today I had a big slip up and I am feeling like beating myself up for it. But I won't. I will just vent right now and get it out of my system. uuuuuuhhhhhhggg!!!!! I did so well last month! I lost 14 pounds in a month and I am very proud of that! Then I go and eat an arbys.... grrrr!!! I'm gonna go drink some water. Then tomorrow morning I'm gonna work out a whole bunch! A BUNCH!! I think I will do my workout routine twice just to make it stick!

At least I was able to spend most of the day laughing. yeah....its good to end on a high note.

Song: No Skin Off My A** by Brendon Small

0 helpful comments: