Thursday, May 7, 2009

Rainbows and Spiderspit

Last night while I was laying in bed, with a head ache and a 101.5 fever, from 10:30 till 3:00 am I had a lot of time to think. A lot of time to try and not think, and a lot of time to force myself to think of other things.

I have come to the conclusion that thinking is not good. At least it is not good whilst sick. The human body is a strange thing. I don't know what was going through God's head when he made it but I guess he had the right idea until sin spat up on it.

So while I am under house arrest for being sick, a crime which is punishable by death, I wonder the house with a cover wrapped around me with a stomach full of toast and orange juice. I have loads of time to think about how I feel because that is all people ask me. I have a permanent answer for that question now! I feel unsettled. There. We are gonna take that and we are gonna put a little pin in it. And we are gonna leave it up there until I once again feel settled!

Hopefully I shall be able to go to work tomorrow and I will not have to worry about this unsettledness anymore! Get some good younger toddlers germs in me and get this ball rolling. I'm feeling sleepy again so I am gonna go lay back down with my mama! Cause mama cures all!

Song : Goodnight by Evanescence

0 helpful comments: