Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Will This Day Ever End?!


I don't know why but today is lasting soo long!! It looks so gray and gloomy outside from what I can see, but its only 4:30!
I just want tomorrow to come, and the next day and the next day! I feel like crying and I don't know why. I can't bring myself to knit. Reading sappy manga isn't doing the trick...

This is my whiny blog and I am gonna whine!!! Waaaaaah!!! Mega gonk... God help me...I feel so strange and on edge... Maybe I need a nap...
Song: Sally's Song by Amy Lee

Mega Gonk

3 helpful comments:

Lindsey Painter said...

Be happy. It's Cinco De Mayo!

madamraspberry said...

I'm sorry Desi - everyone feels like that sometimes. It probably has something to do with you getting sick huh?

Deshiro said...

olay! or something. ^_^;;

Yush...being sick doesn't help.