Friday, August 7, 2009

My Baby


I...I'm a very sad person today. My special baby Miko has gone missing. I don't know how to handle it. I have looked outside. I have rampaged the house. I have asked my neighbors. I am losing hope. He doesn't know this house, he doesn't know this street. My precious baby that I have had for 8 wonderful years is missing and I don't know what to do.

He might have gotten out last night while a traveling bible sales man was praying with me and my sister at the door or later on that night when the door was open in the dark. I hate his curiosity...

This morning he didn't wake me up and when I poured food in his bowl he didn't come running down the stairs. I have checked in the closets, the cabinets, and his favorite place under mom and mel's bed. My heart is heavy and I feel like crying. He is my baby and I wish he wasn't missing. Oh great....now I'm crying...
Song : Who am I to say by Hope

I miss my baby so much.

1 helpful comments:

Heather Rose said...

I'm glad I read this AFTER he came home. Thank God he's okay.

You are gorgeous in this picture. Simply gorgeous.