Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm on my way...

Sadly...
I DON'T WANNA GO TO COLLEGE!! Gyaah!! >_<

Sigh...I just don't wanna have this huge change go on. Everyone says that college is just the natural next step. I DON'T WANNA!! That and getting my drivers license...goodness...I wish Jodi would just make me get that thing and just get it over with...I hate the thought of driving but I know I have to do it...I know college is the same thing but goodness, college and driving is very different....fuuuu...grrr...I don't know..I suppose all this is hitting me a lot today...like its really going to happen.

I just wanna get baptised and have God come the day before I start school...but alas, I believe I will be getting baptized on the 28th of November. whoot!washin...away...something or another. yay!!! No really, I'm excited. I just..grrr...I blame the Internet for making me want things now and then wanting them done and over with in the middle of everything.

I'm getting off topic...I think I will just gonna go to bed and sleep on everything.


Song : Send Me On My Way by Rusted Root


0 helpful comments: