Thursday, August 6, 2009

NI HAO!!!

"Don't think about what you can't do,
think about what you can do!"
I love that little Chinese show! Ni Hao Kai-Lan, its so sweet and all the kids at the day care love it. At first I thought it was a stupid show that came out in the hype of the Olympics in china but like Dora, Diego, and Handy Manny this show teaches you a lot! Today I was watching it with a child I was baby sitting and Kai lan said something really good. "Don't think about what you can't do, think about what you can do." and its so true!

I've always enjoyed watching kids shows cause its just cute and fun but when I watch Kai lan I learn so much! Speaking in Chinese (at a child's level mind you) is almost as fun as talking in Japanese (my Japanese is barely above 5 year old levels....)! The way they say grand pa and thanks and hello are so cute!!

Different languages are so much fun! I wish I could learn them all. I wonder if we will have different languages in heaven...doesn't seem likely....fuuu...
Music : With Reflection by KOKIA
(seriously, watch it, wonderful voice)

1 helpful comments:

Heather Rose said...

I love that cartoon. I watch it and Yo Gabba Gabba. ^_^ We rock.

I think we'll all speak one language, and not have belly buttons. Think about THAT one. :P