Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dance like no one is watching, while people are watching

I had a bit of a crazy week if you read the previous post. It isn't even over yet which is the best part. I look forward to the rest of it. Monday I just about lost my mind, drinking some monster drinking and putting on a performance that my mom probably won't even forget. Maybe I should start from the beginning. Mama had asked me to do the dishes since I hadn't done them on Sunday. So I listened to music like I always do when I do the dishes, and also as a routine with my dish washing I sing. Loudly. But on key!

Recently it has been like I rediscovered the awesomeness of Aerosmith and I haven't been able to get enough of them! So whilst washing the dishes I gave a beautiful concert of Aerosmith's cds Nine lives and Just push play. My songs of choice were Fly away from here and hole in my soul and Jaded. Mama made a crucial mistake by giving me the broom to sweep the kitchen. I used it as a mic and I rocked out the kitchen. My body is still sore from all the dancing I did. Not the regular booty shaking (all though I didn't leave that out), I danced around that kitchen every second with high kicks and finger pointing. Dramatic dips and overly expressive faces.

I can tell you that I was terribly hopped up on the blue monster drink which is actually brown. Just got three more tonight. Planning a big concert for tomorrow. Tickets are 50 dollars each. 25 for friends. But seriously, most I have ever entertained myself in along while.

Song: Kiss your past goodbye by Aerosmith
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7jdFPvKUx8


1 helpful comments:

Heather Rose said...

Hole In My Soul and Janie's Got A Gun have always been my favorites. How could you ever forget the awesomeness that is Aerosmith? :P

P.S. You're a silly head. ^_^