Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happiest Weirdness Ever!!!

These last few weeks have been the...weirdest but greatest ones in a long while. I suppose I will start at the beginning. First I woke up one morning and I was just drowning in sin from the get go. I decided from that moment on that it was going to be a bad week. I previously was told that I was going to be getting a wonderful apple laptop from my Michigan works agent but I was skeptical since nothing I want ever seems to go my way. So I wasn't expecting it for about two weeks or so. Well, God decided to bless me and give it to me a little early and I now have my laptop and I am living out my life long dream of watching tv downstairs with my laptop on my lap while I blog. I can now die a happy girl....maybe...no I need to go to Japan and see a guy who makes me go primal. You know, like when the ape men see a computer and they start jumping up and down and attacking it. I want to do that when I see a guy whilst in Japan.
Then I went to school for a while things settled down. I missed a homework assignment cause I forgot about it. Figured out that I need a planner. I also need to buy some wool and some fabric. I'm totally absorbed in school work and nothing else seems to matter. It totally sucks...What I really want to do is a vague mystery that begins with graduating and ends with heaven. There is, sadly, a lot of space in between those two events. So I sit and wait, hoping for something to happen.

Waiting for something to happen is a triple edge sword with rusted blood on it. On one end, I will be sitting there waiting, and waiting, and waiting. On another side, God has a wonderful sense of humor who will make something happen if you keep asking for it, oh yes something will happen. Will it be what you had wanted to happen? More than likely, no. Then on the last weird side that shouldn't even be there, something terrible could happen. I am really worried about my brother and his family. I keep praying for God to bring them closer to him and that they will be okay but I can't really do much with that. I know prayer is powerful but it really makes me feel helpless.

My happiest weirdest weeks ever, and they aren't over yet. I feel a cloud coming. I hate it and I have named it Jane. She is evil and she is laughing while she is blocking my sun. Lord knows I need the sun.


Song: Let It Be by The Beatles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBPFvp750sc



2 helpful comments:

madamraspberry said...

"What I really want to do is a vague mystery that begins with graduating and ends with heaven."

What a great line.

Deshiro said...

really? Just that one huh? I thought the primal thing was pretty funny. jk. yeah...lol