Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Well...

Yeah...

I think I'm just hungry...I'm just so mad and sad and tired and hungry. I need the sun. Darn it, do you know how hard it is not to put "I" in a sentence when you are talking about yourself?! Taking to the real world isn't proving to be an easy task. Sadly, its becoming more and more apparent to me that humans with opposing ideology are not one of my favorite things. I need to eat something but we have nothing. No more bread, salad, spaghetti...looks like rice and beans...good thing is that I've dropped off a few pounds.
Man, I am just so mad that I could swear!!! I'm lonely and conflicted, I need to eat something...

french toast...fuu...

Song: Tear by Red hot chilli peppers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDydQsnS5Gg


私を神助けなさい

0 helpful comments: