Friday, February 27, 2009

MILESTONE!! WHOO!!!

I did it! Today I went to best buy to get my computer fixed...which it isn't....anyhoo I talked to an Asian guy! I have spoken about my nervousness when talking to Asians, well that has always been Asian girls. I fear them, but when it comes to Asian guys I become a giggling little child. Today I was calm and collected, and he was so nice!

And its all thanks to my wonderful messenger bag! Yeah that's right, my bag brought me one step closer to my dream! On my bag there is a symbol from an anime called Ghost in the shell. Awesome show, well known, nice plot. Anyhoo, there is a character on that show called the laughing man and he has this symbol that he always uses in videos over his face. Everyone who has ever watched that show knows that symbol.

The guy at best buy saw it and said that he loved my bag and I said, right back at him " Oh thank you. Ghost in the shell is awesome."! OH I could leap for joy!! Yeah it was only, like, nine words or whatever but those are my nine words darn it!!! I was sweating so much! I'm so glad I finally did it. WHOOOO!! Now I must learn to be able to speak Japanese with a Japanese person. That will be a wonderful day. ^_^


1 helpful comments:

madamraspberry said...

I just don't know what to say. Congratulations?