Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mega Ultra Epic Fail

So its Tuesday afternoon...sorta night, around 8:00. As you can view in my previous post that I had a plan for this week. Now I am not the type that just breaks when the smallest thing goes wrong, but man do I hate making plans and then not having them come true!! I hate it! I plan and I plan and then all goes wrong! I was at a point where I wouldn't make plans anymore! But on Sunday I made a plan for the week and even though the week is not over, none of my plans have come true. Some of these not working outs was my fault....but whatever...

Mama says that I need to learn how to roll with the punches but I was just watching iCarly and I realized that I hadn't done anything all day! Nothing! And its Tuesday! Japanese day! T_T and I found the disc that has all my Japanese lessons on it and I didn't touch it.

Man....my gloves are never gonna get done! The knitting day on Monday didn't happen but that was no bodies fault. For all I know, the pregnant lady had her baby. I tried looking up how to finish my gloves online but man, do people know how to sound really snooty and make things overly hard to explain. I just want gloves that I made all by myself! Is that so much?

I should have taken more initiative with the Japanese and I know tomorrow looks bleak but I am gonna try. But seriously today just feels like one big epic fail.



Song: Trouble by Coldplay

2 helpful comments:

madamraspberry said...

My goodness child! Time to perk up! Everything's fine...life is what you make it my dear. Go take your test today.

Deshiro said...

...yeah...about that test...