Friday, March 13, 2009

Oh pumpernickel...

This morning when I woke up at 12:30 pm I woke with clear thoughts. As I walked down the stairs I thought that I would like to have eggs and sausages for breakfast if the dishes were done. Once I reached the kitchen I saw that they sadly were not done and it was not my turn to do them... So I went with my alternative. I was going to have a orange and then follow it with a cereal bar later on. So i did this, I happily sat down with my orange and read two updated chapters of two of my favorite mangas! YAY for good wakings!

Then when I went to go get my cereal bar I was greeted by an empty space by where they used to be. It was terrible how I felt my heart sink! I wanted those cereal bars! I stood there for five minutes just twiddling with my shirt and sighing. I turned around found the empty crudely discarded box of what used to be my wonderful raspberry cereal bars...Mama has forsaken me...I almost cried!

This whole allowing myself to feel my emotions is kicking my butt! All these emotions I'm having without thinking them over! I don't like them and I wish them elsewhere! Pumpernickel....
Song : Cherry-Colored Funk by Charlotte Martin

1 helpful comments:

madamraspberry said...

I just hate it when I really have my heart set on eating something and it's not there.....pumpernikel indeed.