Friday, March 27, 2009

MILESTONE!! No. 2

I drove...a little. It was snail like and it was so sad but I did it!

Despite Jodi telling Jonathan that it was too dark outside for me to drive, he insisted on me driving out to the end of the drive way. And it was dark, it was around 10:30 or so....and I was stalking their house again....

Anyway! Jonathan was telling me about how to hold down the brakes and only to use one foot and how to put it in gear and how to turn the wheel with both hands and such.. Then he got out the car and I thought it was kidding but I actually drove! I was so scared and so happy! yay! I was so scared that he was gonna make me drive onto the road but he didn't.

I know its small and not a big deal but Its the first time that I actually drove...at 5 miles per hour...down a road and had to turn a little! ^_^ yay for moving forward!

Song: Into the Rush by Aly & AJ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW2rJore_Ew

0 helpful comments: